Our Group

The group was established over half a century ago by its founder Chairman, Mr. T. L. Khawaja, who set up a printing and publishing house in 1957. This business grew many folds in a short span while Mr. Khawaja continued to diversify and expand in other areas.

The real estate arm of the business was established In 1960 and in due course it grew to become the principal activity of the group. Since then, the group has been involved in development of numerous residential as well as commercial projects.

The hotels division of the group stared in 1981. This arm now operates several hotels worldwide representing various international brands.

The group possesses an immaculate team of professionals and currently employs over 1,000 people globally.